Did you really think I'd waste my time watching that show last night? Laughable.
My three roommates tape it and I've never been more mortified to have a show on my TiVo box than the O.C. (Annie is to blame. And Richie. Hunter is not to blame. Only guilty by association.)
"Why don't I watch? " you ask.
Well, besides the worst plot lines since Melrose Place, the embarrassing acting equivalent to late night Cinemax and the creepy Russell Crow look-alike, it strives to emulate 90210. It's obvious. Let's face it. It's not. Never will be. Ever.
Shows like these are a disgrace to 90210. Dylan laughs at Ryan. Brandon would beat the piss out of Seth. Andrea would beat the piss out of Seth. Steve could drink all of the characters (combined) under the table. I could go on and on. But I won't. I'm wasting my life.
I do want to mention one more thing:
I caught wind of the Marissa death early yesterday, as I'm sure you O.C. freaks did as well. I immediately e-mailed my gay O.C. friends and told them the "juicy gossip." What a joy that was. One friend (who shall remain nameless) wrote back that I was dead wrong (pun intended). So obviously, a bet ensued. That idiot Blake bet me $100 and drinks for an entire weekend that Marissa wouldn't die. Needless to say, Blake didn't answer my phone calls come 11pm after I overheard someone talking about it at the bar (which is disturbing in itself). Barnes - pay up, biatch.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You just don't like it because:
1. People say you remind them of Peter Gallagher.
2. You can relate to 90210 better because you STILL dress like Brandon Walsch.
3. When the show first came on, you had a class and couldn't watch it. Instead of tying to "catch up," you immediately turned on the show because you didn't want to appear ignorant.
4. You can relate too closely to Seth's mannerisms. (comic books, bad jokes, video games and hash).
5. They eat way too many bagels and not enough Lesser Evil products.
You just don't like it because:
1. People say you remind them of Peter Gallagher.
2. You can relate to 90210 better because you STILL dress like Brandon Walsch.
3. When the show first came on, you had a class and couldn't watch it. Instead of tying to "catch up," you immediately turned on the show because you didn't want to appear ignorant.
4. You can relate too closely to Seth's mannerisms. (comic books, bad jokes, video games and hash).
5. They eat way too many bagels and not enough Lesser Evil products.
Post a Comment