Starting today, I'm doing something a little different here because I don't have all that much time to post on this site with the ludicrous fervor that other bloggers possess. Who am I kidding... I'm lazy. And no one reads these things anyways.
What's so different? Guests. New Chuck & Kyser Society Members. Yep, more idiots who have nothing to do but write about their feelings. I'm inviting guest bloggers to post their thoughts, concerns, comments, rants and raves about the world and everything in and around it. Subjects off-limits: bombs, sport doping, politics, corporate scandals, anything on the front page of the Times or WSJ, and absolutely no love-professing. This will not become a board to profess one's love to someone else. No way. No how. Don't even try.
Some will be experts. Some idiots. Most of them ordinary American citizens who probably own iPods, work some sort of job and have a computer. Maybe a dog. More than likely a personality (let's hope).
I do welcome all. If you have something to say to the world (well, the 3 people who read this), e-mail me at kyserthompson@gmail.com.
Good luck and godspeed. And remember to use spell check. I'm not your damn editor.
KT
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment